• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stock 4.4.2 ROM D320n - TWRP flashable

M

Member1771050

As promised, I'm posting Stock ROM for D320n that can be flashed with custom recovery, such as TWRP.
It's around 590MB big.

Features:

- Rooted (SuperSU)
- Deodexed
- Debloated - Removed most of the Google and LG unneeded
- init.d support (run you own automatically with phone startup)
- v4a and exposed included in package for you to install (if you want)
- Removed that stupid Kitkat SD card limitation (Enabled writing to external memory for 3rd party apps)
- Other minor tweaks

Prerequisites:

- Latest TWRP, download it here;
- Stock partition size, resize it back to Stock with partition table tool.

How to install:
- Backup your current ROM:
- Wipe /system, /data, /cache and dalvik cache:
- Install this ROM:
- Enjoy :)

Download:

Stock ROM for L70, D320n
GApps not needed :)

VERY IMPORTANT:
v4a, xposed, LG flashlight, LG task manager, and ThinkFree Viewer are in /system/apps/bootup folder. I figured not everyone uses them, so I thought it was smart to separate the installer. So, if you want to use those apps, got there and just install them. Thanks for reading :)

Disclaimer:
Blah blah blah.... You already know I'm not responsible if you brick your device.
Do not try this ROM on other variants, it's just for D320n!
See ya guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what @shhnedo said. If you try to flash with cm12.1 or cm13 partition sizes, you'll get an error.

I hope you ppl will like this ROM, as it is much easier to just flash it, than to flash stock kdz, root, debloat, flashing patched aboot.bin, etc, etc....
I'm not promising anything, but maybe in the future, I will make flashable patches for d325 and ms323. NO PROMISES :D

Upvote 0
First, thanks for the rom.
Second , i have a problem with: unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped & unfortunately ,Phone has stopped. This two messages has been appeared when the phone reboot after flash.

Attachments

• lg.jpg
    lg.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0
First, thanks for the rom.
Second , i have a problem with: unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped & unfortunately ,Phone has stopped. This two messages has been appeared when the phone reboot after flash.
Did you follow steps from OP exactly? It's working for me... :( I tested it like 100 times before releasing. What's more, I'm rocking it right now :)
Flashed without partition tool : ok
Restored all with Gobackup : ok
But Titanium and Xposed not working and impossible install any apk from playstore o pc.
On pc I dont'see phone but ADB working.
No problem, restored original stock rom.
I included xposed installer in ROM. Maybe you're trying to install that 3.0 alpha version (for LP)? You should use that non-alpha installer (from the ROM), I think it's 2.7 and it's meant to be used with KK. For installing apps from Play store, just wait until Play Store updates itself, and after a reboot, I'm sure it will work. :)

Reactions: Danicord
Upvote 0
Now all working very well.
Difference between two roms with same apps and configuration, orig 1,1Gb, your 700Mb
Yeah, essentially the same, but I made some tweaks, as mentioned in the OP, plus some minor tweaks (e.g. removed startup/shutdown sounds, original LG boot animation, etc.) so you people don't bother with rooting and what not after going back to stock :)

Upvote 0
As promised, I'm posting Stock ROM for D320n that can be flashed with custom recovery, such as TWRP.
It's around 590MB big.

Features:

- Rooted (SuperSU)
- Deodexed
- Debloated - Removed most of the Google and LG unneeded
- init.d support (run you own automatically with phone startup)
- v4a and exposed included in package for you to install (if you want)
- Removed that stupid Kitkat SD card limitation (Enabled writing to external memory for 3rd party apps)
- Other minor tweaks

Prerequisites:

- Latest TWRP, download it here;
- Stock partition size, resize it back to Stock with partition table tool.

How to install:
- Backup your current ROM:
- Wipe /system, /data, /cache and dalvik cache:
- Install this ROM:
- Enjoy :)

Download:

Stock ROM for L70, D320n
GApps not needed :)

VERY IMPORTANT:
v4a, xposed, LG flashlight, LG task manager, and ThinkFree Viewer are in /system/apps/bootup folder. I figured not everyone uses them, so I thought it was smart to separate the installer. So, if you want to use those apps, got there and just install them. Thanks for reading :)

Disclaimer:
Blah blah blah.... You already know I'm not responsible if you brick your device.
Do not try this ROM on other variants, it's just for D320n!
See ya guys :)

can you make flashable too for d325 please?

Upvote 0
Exactly what @shhnedo said. If you try to flash with cm12.1 or cm13 partition sizes, you'll get an error.

I hope you ppl will like this ROM, as it is much easier to just flash it, than to flash stock kdz, root, debloat, flashing patched aboot.bin, etc, etc....
I'm not promising anything, but maybe in the future, I will make flashable patches for d325 and ms323. NO PROMISES :D

@zlaja84 ,

I'll be waiting for a d325f8 version with GAPPS and your modifications.
ps: I'm knowing that GAPPS to kk 444 cause bugs in kk 442. And should be updated through the "google play store".

@vladimirs77 ,

I tested your version. But I would like to install GAPPS, and no kk 4.4.x version works. All cause bugs. What GAPPS do you recommend?
If there is no option, you could compile a mod stock V10g version with stock GAPPS?

Edit:
I think not explain right what's in red.
I would like to see replaced the google essential apps, that were in the original stock V10g rom. Like to the apps list in GAPPS pico.

Grateful for the attention!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I do not know about the camera's D325f8 in MM, but I gave up testing for a while and returned to the stock.
I need my camera in full operating. So, I made my own Stock Build with updated Google Play Services and Google Play Store and more space in /data (InternalSD).

Users of D325f8 Model:
All of the developments progress in this thread:
http://androidforums.com/threads/l70-d325f8-v10e-fully-flashable-stockrom.1018354/

L70D325f8(V10e-RD20160205_183744)_FullyFlashable_StockROM(original)[TuksOID].7z
L70D325f8(V10e-RD20160205_183744)_FullyFlashable_StockROM(abootPatched-TWRP)[TuksOID].7z
L70D325f8(V10e)_ModStock-CoreROM_[TuksOID].7z

Upvote 0
Hello :) on D320n how i can enable to automatic save all files to external sd? you write on post
but if i want download games and apps from google play it not work and i fully flashed rom and partition
please feed back faster :) sorry about my english,i from Slovakia :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones