• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stock Android 6.0.1?

Gibson295

Lurker
May 6, 2017
So bout a day or 2 ago i decide to replace an old Nexus 4 i had for 4 years, witch was ..lost and likely stolen, Fortunitally i was out nothing sept the cost of a new phone. Anyways i got a LG X power for around 200$ No contract, nothin just bought out. Pretty large battery and a decent camera witch is all i really wanted. However im not a huge fan of the amount of crap that LG has put over the Android system. The nexus was great with a stock version of android, and i'd like to do that to this device if possible, but with as little to no issues as possible. I Find whatever LG has got going over top of this is also a rather unnecessary resource hog and would be easily solved with a stock version of android and not customized.

The phone is a LG X Power Model K210, Canadian Variant, from Telus.
It is running Adnroid 6.0.1 Build Number MXBr8T, Software version K21010k
And obviously its not a Stock Google android cus its pretty loaded with LG crap and what not
Typical of most phones that are not produced by google themselves.

Is it possible to get my hands on a bloatware free and stock Android 6.0.1 and install it on the device? and still have full function without issues?

I literally only use it for Call/Text/Camera
All help/Input appreciated.

Reactions: mahmdkurdi36

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones