1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

stock app

Discussion in 'Application Requests' started by balddevil, Jul 19, 2010.

1. balddevil

balddevil New Member

Jul 19, 2010
    is it possible that someone can create a date program that can show me what dates i'm looking for when checking stock sell by dates?

what i need is to be able to either type in the date i want it to check from or select it on the calendar and then it work out what dates i need to reduce stock from..

eg if today is the 20th and i gave an item that needs reducing in 7 days i need the calendar to take the next day (the 21st) as the start so the 26th would be highlighted as the 7th day and so on for other dates..

i need to have it automatically work out 2, 4, 7 and 14 days for me..

hope i've explained enough and that its easy peasy to do? any questions please email me.. cheers D

Advertisement

2. marchold

marchold Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    nope not enough information. I do not understand what I would write. Try and define all aspects of the app you want.

3. cmh0114

cmh0114 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    So, you want an app that will remind you to buy/sell stocks at a certain time? Input the stock name, what you want to do with it (buy/sell), and when you want to buy/sell it, and then it will remind you on that day.

Is that correct?

4. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Member

Jul 11, 2010
    I think he's using "stock" in the sense of "we have it in stock" rather than "stock market". I.e. inventory.