1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

stock cwm backup

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by daustin2015, Dec 25, 2012.

1. daustin2015

daustin2015 Member

Could someone please post a 100% stock motion cwm backup please i need to go back to stock but i do not have a computer at this time to run the unbrick guide to get back to stock this would be greatly apprishated

2. roachdogg28

roachdogg28 Member

Since when was cwm stock? we have been using 2nd init to install a cwm that is completely 100% not stock nor completely stable.

edit: ooo now i see what you are asking. I dont have one, just use the unbrick guide to go back to 100% stock. or closest at the moment to stock would be the de-odexed...

I think you will have a hard time finding what you need, as the backup would imply you are rooted as well as with cwm, which can't currently be had in stock form.

3. Xieon

Xieon Well-Known Member

Are you sure you are not mistaken?

I bricked my phone this morning and got stuck in a boot loop following some guys thread on how to change the framework to get I don't know something. Were you messing around with something called framework?

Anyway, what you'll have to do is turn the phone off, then hold the two volume buttons + power button while it's plugged into a computer, download this file, and then use the LG kit to push it to your device. Super simple, I soft bricked and it worked so easy, plus you keep everything

This is a link to the latest firmware for the Motion the _D version, directly from the LG website: http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WEBSW/LGMS770/AMTPBK/MS77010d_03/MS77010d_03.S10d_03.P3032.cab

4. snake557

snake557 Well-Known Member

you'll need 1.2 gb if you want to share a cwm backup.
    none of the free cloud storage providers let you use files that big.

5. twogbsd

twogbsd Android Expert

6. daustin2015

daustin2015 Member

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews