1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stock Deodexed Rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by paris8577, Aug 13, 2012.

1. paris8577

paris8577 Android Enthusiast

Can someone Please do a stock deodexed rom PLEASE! I would love to start theming for this phone and its alot easier for me to do it from stock and i can port images to different roms and all that. I dont want to have to find and edit xmls that have already been edited to change text color and all that. I promise to bring some good things to the table if someone could just post stock deodexed. I appologize if there is already one out there and i am a moron and havent seen it. If so please give me the link. otherwise can one of the allmighty devs take a little time out and make one so i can theme the shit out of this phone for everyone lol!!! I would greatly appreciate it! and to all the devs that have done anything to this phone... Thank you you guys are amazing i wish i could do what you do lol all i can do is make some pretty pics for the phone.. so PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR AND SPRINKLES can someone make this happen???? lmao

flakito97 likes this.
  2. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

Working on one.. sorta, I can finish and make it one. ATM ripping shyt that was needed for various issues in BP (bluetooth) to add back to fix some issues. ;)

genovdot, mrpnut and hYpHyPuRpLe like this.
  3. paris8577

Thanks bro I will definately watch for it and i definately appriciate it. Its weird its usually the first thing someone puts out for a phone lol (or at least the phones that ive had so far) i searched everywhere for it I thought someone put one out already and i was just stupid and couldnt find it haha.

4. flakito97

flakito97 Android Expert

Lolz same here, it usually is the first thing that comes out. Guess connect users ( besides me!) like the stuck UI? Eh... But glad to see ya on this side of town Paris. Loved you work with the admire =D. Can't wait to see what ya got planned for the connect!!!

5. paris8577

I am definately sick of doing ICS lol but I have some pretty good Ideas. I might do one similar to my carbon theme as well as one I have had in my head for quite some time!! I just want a stock rom that i can work with so i dont have to find and figure out all the xmls people have changed in their roms and edit them so they match the theme..

6. ChiweN

ChiweN Android Expert

I may beat you too it lol. I think I've finally figured out how to get around the errors I am getting while deodexing.

7. flakito97

flakito97 Android Expert

Lolz don't let the admirers hear you say that aha!! But Kool. Nice to hear you working on the connect tho.

8. paris8577

nice to hear there are a couple people workin on it!!

9. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

mrpnut likes this.
  10. genovdot

genovdot Android Expert

All I'll do is just port his themes over. Lol. Paris is a great themer. Blows me out the water by far. He taught me how to theme myself. But yea Paris, I got me another admire, so anything new u make for the connect, I'm gonna try and get to the admire and attain. And of course your stamp is going on it.

*Monsters Inc.*

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

flakito97 likes this.
  11. flakito97

flakito97 Android Expert

Lolz sweet. Yea I'm still hanging around the admire forums since my gf still has the admire. So it'll be cool to have both the same themes on each rom.

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews