1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stock drying up

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by karnka, Nov 2, 2010.

1. karnka

karnka Android Expert

Mine is going to take a bit longer than I thought to show up (three weeks :/ ), so I scouted around a little.

Looks like the initial stock has gone. P4U and Carphone warehouse are out of stock and not sure when they'll see any more as are 3. A few online retailers now looking like a good few weeks as well.

One interesting thing from 3. Their stock so far has been unbranded/unlocked but they're expecting that the next batch will be locked.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. downey667

downey667 Newbie

3. karnka

karnka Android Expert

Ok - should have said

"Unlocked, sim free stock drying up"

4. big_mike

big_mike Android Enthusiast

t mobile have SHOCKING amount of stock! so much so they still cant swap my sgs for the DHD!

5. shariyamungu

shariyamungu Newbie

I have been waiting since I upgraded with T.M. over ten days ago for the phone to be delivered.:eek: Others I know who upgraded after me received theirs within two days. Well gutted with their service.

6. karnka

karnka Android Expert

T-Mobile for you. Useless bunch of tw*ts.

7. Sereniity

Sereniity Member

There's one left on Amazon for

8. karnka

karnka Android Expert

Ah, Amazon marketplace. Worse than eBay for price gouging :)

9. shuandrew

shuandrew Newbie

Play.com are posting me an extra DHD I couldn't cancel the order of. PM me if interested.

10. bpowell81

bpowell81 Lurker

Have you tried Vodafone? I am receiving a replacement DHD tomorrow after calling today, as they got a new shipment in....

11. downey667

downey667 Newbie

I am still using my 02 sim on my unlocked unbranded DHD i got for orange from that site lol Havent bothered importing my number to orange yet.

12. karnka

karnka Android Expert

Thanks for the answers.

Guy who's getting an extra one - Thanks for the offer but I'd rather have whoever I buy it off be the direct retailer. eBay issues in the past :)

People who've gotten it unlocked on Voda/Orange - don't believe they're selling it PAYG.... I want to buy sim free as i don't want to move from my

13. big_mike

big_mike Android Enthusiast

t-mobile still don't have it for my bloody swap! gits

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews