1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stock email app - 2 niggles

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tikigod19, Apr 19, 2012.

1. tikigod19

tikigod19 Well-Known Member

Hi all any way to set the period to show emails from to more than 1 month?

Also any way to get the notification icon to show how many mails you have waiting (like with k9) before you drag down?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tikigod19

Oh and even though I have another account set to default it automatically composes an emai from my gmail account when I select compose..?

3. Forbidden 403

Forbidden 403 Android Enthusiast

You can change the period of mails easily. Look under settings.

Unfortunately you can't see an unread count on the stock app without pulling down the notification bar.

Seems like your gmail account is set as the default account. If you select the other account as the default account the compose action will select the other account.

4. tikigod19

The longest time frame on the list is 1 month though. I want to get the last 3 or 4 months worth of email ideally.

This must have been a bug as it 100% definitely was not default mail account but after restarting phone I can now compose a mail from the actual default account instead of the gmail.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews