1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

stock email app missing.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lombardini01, Dec 7, 2013.

1. lombardini01

lombardini01 Lurker

approx 3 months ago my stock email.app went missing. the wierd thing is that it reappears when I remove the stylus! ! I can access the email thru settings but no app unless the stylus is removed. . any thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hello and welcome to Android Forums!

I am going to assume that because you referenced a stylus you have one of the Samsung Galaxy Notes. If you can tell us the model and Android version we can get this moved to the area where people with specific experience can help you.

3. lombardini01

lombardini01 Lurker

sorry. your right. its a note 2.

4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

I have moved this thread to the Note 2 for some specific Note 2 support.

This is a really weird issue. Does the app appear in the App tray? Do you have a custom launcher or still touchwiz?

5. lombardini01

lombardini01 Lurker

hi. where and what is the app tray?
    the email icon is nowhere to be found on the screen until I remove the stylus, and then it reappears right on the bottom screen. the only other way is thru settings. yeah wierd. Thank you.

6. evohicks

evohicks Android Expert

If you hit settings/application manager, then at the top make sure 'all' is selected, scroll down to your email app, in there you can clear cache/data force stop and disable, just take a look and see if something is selected.

7. lombardini01

lombardini01 Lurker

great I found the.app tray. I notice that the show notifications check mark is untouchable. cant seem to check it? Thank you.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews