• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stock Email App

maniacman54

Jun 10, 2010
I don't know for the life of me how to see all my accounts I have with the stock email app. I have two AOL accounts, but every time I open the app, only one account shows up. I try pressing "back" and it exits the program. I also tried seeing what I can do when I press the settings button (first left button).

HELP!!!!!!!

You can't swap between the two like you can in Gmail (From what I understand).

What you have to do is this:

In stead of going to the "Email" App, open up the "Messaging" app and select the account you wish to see and it will open that account.

If you want, you can select the default account that opens when you open the "Email" app by going to "Settings" -> "Default Account".

If it's any Consolation; I use LauncherPro and I open one account by tapping the Email Icon, and another by Swiping Upwards via the "Swipe Gesture Action".

Hope this helps,
Eric

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones