• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stock Fusion 2 Backup File Rooted(CWM)

Thnx... I have another question... When I had the stock rom of fusion 2... I was unable to use the wifi... whenever I entered the home wifi password the wifi would first connect but automatically turned off after 2-3 minutes that's why I flashed CWM 7.2 and the wifi was fixed that way... I wanted to know If I now go back to the stock rom will my wifi would have the same problems again?

[sorry for the noob questions... but I am very new with android..sorry]

That's really strange that you had that issue with stock. I can't be sure, but it is likely that you will have the same issue with this stock backup. Unless your stock rom was somehow defective.

Did you buy it brand new?

Reactions: ronyshawkat
Upvote 0
It's the only logical answer I can come up with. I've not heard of anyone else having an issue with stock wifi.

If you just want to try, you can backup your cm 7.2 in recovery/backup and restore/backup then use the stock recovery posted here, to see if the wifi works. If it does not, you can simply restore your cm7.2 backup. that way you don't have to go through the hassle of setting everything back up if you have issues with the stock backup.

If you do try the stock backup and still have issues with wifi, post back to let us know, if you have time.

Upvote 0
Dear ZeRoseDev I wont be needing to go back to the stock rom if you can help me with these issues I am having with my Bluetooth... hope you can help me thnx in advance...

here are the problems
# Whenever I start listening to music with my bluetooth headphone and try to control the volume from phone's volume up & Down buttons the mp3 player hangs and most of the phone becomes frozen I cant even make a call in that state after some minutes the phone restarts showing the cyanogenmod screen So I cant use the bluetooth headphone.

# another problem is whenever bluetooth is on and I am trying to listen to music from the phone (not with bluetooth headphones) the songs automatically fast forwards without making any sounds and after some times the phone restarts.

Unfortunately, the CyanogenMod 7.2 ROM has issues with bluetooth. This is something that has not been addressed, and is beyond my current knowledge to fix.

Upvote 0
hi friends i am new to this forum and I have a little problem. I have a Huawei Fusion 2 and I recently installed cm10.1. but I lost my imei and my 3G data despite the tutorial to restore the imei I followed with success because I do not have the restore arrived. please can someone help me?

If you've broken your 3G and did not back it up, you cannot fix it. You can only patch it with the guide provided, that guide changes your IMEI unfortunately; that is an issue for some carriers.

Upvote 0
I have another prblem sis... :(... plz dont be annoyed with me... It seems that when I connect my phone with the pc the SD card doesn't shows up only one cd drive shows with the huawei readme files and a driver I have installed the driver but still no SD card is showing their... It worked fine when I had the CyanogenMOD installed... do you know anything about this problem sis??

No worries, I'm not annoyed with helping anyone.

When you connect your phone to the PC, and pull down the notification menu, does it say "USB Connected Touch to copy files to/from your computer" or something very close to that?

Upvote 0
You are very generous sis.... I didn't had the latest adb drivers for the phone after installing it from this link Downloads - Huawei Device Co., Ltd..

my usb mounting works fine thnx for your reply. :)

Thank you for posting your solution my friend; it may help someone in the future.

I am glad it's working. If you need help in the future, feel free to ask.

:D

Upvote 0
Reactions: ZeRoseDev
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones