• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

stock G1 owned for 7 days....what the crap??

pacothebandit

Android Enthusiast
Mar 11, 2009
Yo guys, so my siganture does not show it right now (posting from phone dnt wanna shange it) ok,

I get about 5 or more force close a day and I am running legit cupcake. Tmo sent me this one after my earpiece in the last stopped working correctly. So I get these force closes and they are stuff like: phone, messages, processes and some apps. Its a brand new phone that has had no alterations...any suggestions.

Yes I have reset the batt a few times. Maybe I should try wiping. I dunno

Yo guys, so my siganture does not show it right now (posting from phone dnt wanna shange it) ok,

I get about 5 or more force close a day and I am running legit cupcake. Tmo sent me this one after my earpiece in the last stopped working correctly. So I get these force closes and they are stuff like: phone, messages, processes and some apps. Its a brand new phone that has had no alterations...any suggestions.

Yes I have reset the batt a few times. Maybe I should try wiping. I dunno

Try the factory reset ... it cant really hurt ..

Upvote 0
The G1 is a good piece of kit, but not very reliable. My G1 didnt power on and i went to T mobile, and they fixed it and said they changed the main board for me so i was literally a new handset inside. If they were to change the inside components, why cant they just give me a new one, save on parts and labor.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones