1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stock Gallery App glitching?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kozoku, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Kozoku

Kozoku Lurker

I recently updated to 4.3 JB and only noticed now that the stock Gallery App shows this...

http://i.imgur.com/AI935H5.png
    I'm not reading that wrong am I? 95 gb?

There's a good chance it could have been like that before I upgraded to 4.3 but since I never use the stock app I dont know for sure.
    Not sure whats going on with it. I've used Quickpic since as far as I can remember so it doesn't matter too much I guess. Just wondering if it'll be an issue later.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Sounds like there is just a issue with the size of it, because I am assuming you don't have 95GB available lol.

Have you tried uninstalling the updates and reapplying them?

3. Kozoku

Kozoku Lurker

I know I did at some point. That might have been what screwed it up in the first place *shrug* I'll try that again and hope my phone doesn't blow up.

4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

It won't :). Just see what happens and get back with us.

5. Kozoku

Kozoku Lurker

Doesn't give me the option to uninstall any updates. Only the buttons that are highlighted. the phone isn't rooted or anything btw. I'm tempted to hit 'Clear Data' but I'm making sure all pictures are backed up to my memory card first.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews