1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stock ICS Notification Bar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by The informant, Aug 18, 2012.

1. The informant

The informant Well-Known Member

Hey guys is there a way I could get the stock ics notification bar on my Evo Design? I'm tired of this sense one, but I have no idea on how I would be able to change it to the stock one. I'm not looking for a ROM or anything I just want the notification bar. I'm a noob when it comes to flashing and honestly, I'm still on stock ICS 4.0.3. Any help would be appreciated:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Travisholt92

Travisholt92 Android Enthusiast

if you would have searched you would have found this is already answered, no.

3. HaydenM

HaydenM Well-Known Member

This one worked for me when I tried it`. I have heard others not having such luck. The flashable zip has the settings menu and the status bar files (settings and systemUI) I recommend downloading it twice and deleting the systemUI from one and Settings from the other that was if you do have a problem with one, you will know which one. Do a backup in CWM!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1057596&d=1336877376

The informant likes this.
  4. The informant

The informant Well-Known Member

okay I know I might sound stupid but how do I add this to my phone? lol. I have to root it right?

5. Travisholt92

Travisholt92 Android Enthusiast

you flash it through ClockworkMod Recovery. I am one of those people it did not work for. I was using the stock rom when i tried tho. It may or may not work using xfuzzion. worth a try.

HTC EVO Design Forum

The HTC EVO Design release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews