• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stock issues causing my to rethink Transformer

Will you get a Transformer or wait for the next new thing

• I'm getting a Transformer no matter how long it takes to find one

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I'd pass up the Transformer if it takes too long to get in stock and get something else coming soon

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
The only reason I got mine was because of the dock. If it had no dock, no deal. Tablets are just useless for anything but surfing the web and watching movies with out a a full keyboard.

The transformer, as it currently is, is a buggy little beast. Crashes, lock ups, and graphics glitches are very common. The one that I have the build quality is 100% solid. No light leakage or creaking.

Like anything new, the software will improve, but I would not own a tablet useless it came with the dock.

If you are looking into get a tablet, transformer is by far the best I have played with, despite the glitchs. The ipad is completely useless, if you plan on actually using the thing, it does 2 things very well and then does nothing else at all.

The xoom is a over priced and some really bad design choices. The acer is a good tablet but no dock is the deal breaker for me.

The only thing I wish they did differently was made the hdmi cable, a mini usb cable too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones