1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Stock Recovery.img needed, k2_ul 4.1.2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by barber2810, Jan 2, 2014.

1. barber2810

barber2810 Lurker
    None

Dec 28, 2013
    Hey guys, I have rooted my Htc One SV - K2_UL phone on :
    - android 4.1.2 sense 4+.
    - software number 2.14.61.8
    - Network is T-mobile UK, although from research it seems the Orange UK equivalents will work.
    - recovery shows ***tampered*** and ***unlocked*** however I am currently S-ON.
    - flashed ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.3.2
    (let me know if I have missed any info which is needed)

I am looking to update from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 with sense 5, but to my understanding, that will require the stock recovery.img, and so far I havnt been able to find it anywhere online and was wondering if anyone here could help me out. I originally rooted so I could flash cyanogenmod ect, only to find it wasn't available on the SV :L and now it bugs me not being up to date on software. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help, or suggest another solution :)

Advertisement

2. ModdingMyMind

None
    Go over to XDA HTC One SV forums. old.splatterhand has a thread which is simply an index of what has been shared over their to make it easier to find it. He has a link in his index with stock boot.img, recovery.img, etc. Go their and you will find what you are looking for :).

barber2810 likes this.
  3. ModdingMyMind

None
  4. barber2810

barber2810 Lurker
    None

Dec 28, 2013
    No worries. Extracted the stock recovery from my 4.2.2 OTA and it worked fine on 4.1.2. Thanks anyways :D

Tags: