1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stock recovery.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by boneface, Jul 9, 2013.

1. boneface

boneface Android Enthusiast

Anybody got it still? need to work on a few things and i dont have my original anymore. any help would be greatly appreciated. this is for you guys

2. Maybe it would help to update the OP calling on those who haven't flashed OUDHS recovery, as well as dumping instructions for noobies that wanna help?

Somebody's gotta have it ;)

3. PotMonster

PotMonster Newbie

I have the stock recovery, all I did to this phone was rooted it back in April.

4. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger

well post it up :D

do have adb installed? if so in your pc terminal enter

adb shell
    su
    dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery of=/sdcard/Stock-Premia.4g-Recovery.img

5. boneface

i think i might have it..i found 2 recoveries last night when i was pulling stuff from my phone..but still..ya...post it

6. PotMonster

PotMonster Newbie

Sorry it took so long, was waiting for instructions, still a noobster and on top of that, my adb shell is acting weird, here's a link.

Stock-Premia.4g-Recovery.img

#6 PotMonster, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  7. ajamie234

ajamie234 Well-Known Member

Any way you can make this installable from recovery

8. No. Has to be pushed through ADB sir! You can't force one recovery to overwrite the recovery that is flashing the recovery.... If that makes any sense ;)

9. killericarus

killericarus Well-Known Member

10. ajamie234

ajamie234 Well-Known Member

Alright just thought I'd ask

11. PotMonster

PotMonster Newbie

If I flash OUDHS CWM Recovery 1.0.3.4 and then make a flashable zip with the stock recovery img, will I be able to revert back to it? I never had a reason to flash a stock recovery before on my other phone, so I dunno. Thx.

12. killericarus

No you can't edit the recovery partition while you are in the recovery partition

13. PotMonster

PotMonster Newbie

Me?

If I install OUDHS CWM Recovery 1.0.3.4. and let's say a week later, I want to revert back to stock recovery, I can't revert back to stock recovery?

14. PotMonster

PotMonster Newbie

You can flash newer versions though, for example, TWRP v2.5.0.2 to TWRP v2.6.0.0.

15. killericarus

Yes you can just as long as you use adb you can't change the image while you are on it

16. boneface

seems there are 2 recovery partitions
    lrwxrwxrwx root root 1970-01-01 05:33 recovery -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p19
    lrwxrwxrwx root root 1970-01-01 05:33 recovery2 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p20

17. killericarus

Hmm wish I had a weekend to spend on doing stuff with this phone

18. PotMonster

PotMonster Newbie

IC what ur saying, I'm SOOOO use to my GS4, I thought it uses META folder, binary, script, along with recovery.img in the zip. I just opened the OUDHS for Premia and see that it's totally different, sry for the confusion.

19. LDrifta

how can you tell which is which? lol is mmcblk0p3 the boot.img?? i want to get a full rom going on this bad boy :D

20. LDrifta

if you have the info handy could you just lay out a partition chart? lol mainly i want to know boot.img and cache ;) im running windows and dont have cygwin goin etc so it pain for me to open .img files :/

21. boneface

i can take a look at the res folder when i boot back into linux. it should have the graphics in there for them
    i know that when i tried to push the stock recovery to my phone yesterday, it bricked it pretty good. doesnt even go past boot logo, and it doesnt charge lol.
    luckily, i talked to huawei today and they have a 1 year warranty that any metropcs coorporate store should honor..so we'll see lol

22. eric4gt

eric4gt Lurker

Hi PotMonster, I'm eric4gt and I need Your Help, I readed your Comment That you have Huawei Premia 4G Stock Recovery, And I Need it, Please. I Ask you Lovely :), my E-mail is: eric4gt@gmail.com, Please Helpme L:... Thanks :D.

23. davism

davism Member

Stock recovery was posted here a few weeks back. read through the threads and you will find it.

24. Don't see why anyone would want it.... All it does is wipe data LOL

25. davism

davism Member

check your email

Huawei Premia 4G Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews