1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stock ROM for Transform Ultra

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RhythmDave, Dec 23, 2011.

1. RhythmDave

RhythmDave Newbie

Would really like to get a copy of the Boost Mobile stock ROM for the Ultra. If anyone has it or if anyone would be willing to make one, I would donate to help as much as I can. I noticed that when trying to install the ClockworkMod Recovery it only ask for two different phone types. If ClockworkMod Recovery allows me to back up the stock ROM, please tell me...haha. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AS23

AS23 Newbie

Dave, you can't install CWM with ROM Manager until it supports our phone. If you attempt it you will brick your phone. Go to the root section of this forum and install CWM via interdpth's method, then proceed to do a backup in CWM and you'll be all set.

3. Neptik

Neptik Newbie

i need the stock rom for ultra but i can't seem to find it anywhere. my friend has a bricked ultra.

4. smith058

smith058 Android Expert

unless he has CWM installed on it, he is going to have to wait for ODIN... i think its still a few more weeks down the road.

5. richcas24

richcas24 Lurker

hi guys. i rooted my T Ultra phone. i installed CWM, made a backup and try to install the new rom by Interdpth, but it doesnt install and i have tried this many times. i have enabled usb debbuging and also have left the memory card in and other times out and still i cant get the star-scream rom on my phone. any1 knows whats going on ? your help would be much appreciated.

6. mavrikmeercat

mavrikmeercat Android Enthusiast

1.) Install SDK(Software Development Kit) on your machine. Android SDK | Android Developers
    Its mainly for building apps but It also has ADB(Android Debugging Bridge) which is a terminal so you can manipulate android from your computer. ADB is also what terminal emulator is. Just a version for your phone and allows you to run the same commands.

2.) Learn how to push commands to your phone using ADB

3.) Use Interdpth's .bat file and find the commands that it runs

4.) start ADB and mount/system and mount/data manually

5.) run those commands from interdpth's .bat file in ADB one at a time

Having root and putting mods on your phone requires experience, patience, determination, and an open mind. sometimes there is no quick way to do that. All info on this is freely available from a search.

The most popular way to install ROMs / Themes and such is to download as a zip form to your sdcard and flash that zip from clockworkmod making it streamline but he literally just finished clockworkmod so the ROM isn't in a zip format. The Transform Ultra is just getting started so now would be a good time to start learning about these things if you are new to Rooting, Modding and such.

Side Note: your questions about a certain ROM should be brought to the thread where that ROM is:
    http://androidforums.com/transform-ultra-all-things-root/454412-acs-star-scrom-transform-ultra.html

richcas24 and smith058 like this.
  7. sr17091

sr17091 Well-Known Member

Samsung Transform Ultra Forum

The Samsung Transform Ultra release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 128GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews