1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

stock rom?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nero3s, Nov 8, 2014.

1. nero3s

nero3s Lurker

I flash cm10 without knowing WiFi broken and I can't find the stock ROM anywhere :/ any help?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. knoober

knoober Android Enthusiast

I know SuperR has a deodexed version of the stock rom somewhere in the all things root forum, but I really suggest DSF. I know for a fact the WiFi works, but I can't say about anything else because I don't run service on the device, it's my spare ( meaning I don't have it connected to a phone plan so I get no data or calls). But I can tell you that it runs so beautifully on DSF that I'm not sure if I will switch to Jb when they finally get it working for this phone.

Edit: you know what just to be extra helpful:http://androidforums.com/force-4g-lte-all-things-root/839159-rom-force-stock-b13-deodexed-unmodified.html here's the link that I think will be most helpful. If it's not what you're looking for I'm sure it can be found in All Things Root

3. sawbones999

sawbones999 Well-Known Member

Maybe JimSmith80 will make a DSF on JB now that it's fully working! JB is much faster!

I do agree though, DSF is soooo much better than stock (as long as you are using boost).

Cheers,
    -SB

ZTE Force 4G LTE Forum

The ZTE Force 4G LTE release date was October 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 427 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

October 2017
Release Date
Reviews