1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stocked on the 13th, not pre-order?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Stadifer, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Stadifer

Stadifer Newbie

I may have been reading into my conversation with a 3rd party authorized AT&T reseller but... He mentioned that they can upgrade my iPhone 3GS to an Atrix before Feb 27 (my upgrade credit date) if they have it in stock. It seemed he was alluding to them stocking it on the 13th or at least before my upgrade date on the 27th.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 2005CTS

2005CTS Member

Interesting. I guess we shall see what "or sooner" means. I am still hoping that AT&T takes a second look at the pricing of the docks or gives some type of package deal if you get all four docks.

3. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Android Enthusiast

a lot of pre-orders actually show up weeks before the actual release.

4. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

This would be a dream come true! Today being only the 6th would mean I have to wait for a whole month to get my ATRTIX. ABSOLUTE TORTURE!!!!!!:mad::mad:

5. atlbuc

atlbuc Android Enthusiast

I agree, I found myself looking at all the Atrix CES videos. Hopefully these phones and accessories start getting in the hands of reviewers in the coming weeks. And yes a lot of pre orders do arrive before actual launch date, that is why I am pre ordering the chance there is.

6. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

Me too I just hate how dark and low quality the ces videos always are. Wish there were some hi res reviews and videos out there at least to hold me over. I think I've watched them all lol.

Yeah I never really pre-order because I've heard stories of launch dates coming and people that pre-ordered getting their devices later than walk-ins but hearing how some vzw customers iPhones are already shipping has me strongly considering pre-order option.

7. atlbuc

atlbuc Android Enthusiast

Yea I pre ordered the iPhone 4 and got it before launch date so it is possible.

8. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Android Enthusiast

just pre-order, and if it hasnt shipped by the 6th, call att and cancel it

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews