• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stop closing my game

If we know what the game is, we might be able to confirm if that's how is or not. Some games do close when put in background or minimised, that's something those devs have done.

"check out a game ad from the game"

If the game is closing because of ads in the game itself, and you have to login again because of the game's own ads. That really sounds like something the dev needs to fix ASAP. Maybe worth you emailing them about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If we know what the game is, we might be able to confirm if that's how is or not. Some games do close when put in background or minimised, that's something those devs have done.

"check out a game ad from the game"

If the game is closing because of ads in the game itself, and you have to login again because of the game's own ads. That really sounds like something the dev needs to fix ASAP. Maybe worth you emailing them about it.

hmm lost my last reply.
Most the games I have are idle/incremental so they are not too invasive, great for phone games, and a couple biz apps

taptitan 2
world quest (new game)
taptap heroes
shakes & fidget
to name a few games

biz apps
Appfolio (property management)
credit karma

All these (and more) apps seem to act like they "log out" when they loose focus -

Upvote 0
I double checked my developer options..

Code:
Don't keep activities: off
background process limit: standard
Show all ANRs: show app not responding dialog for background apps
*force allow apps on external: on
these are all I found that seems to be related to my issue. If there is another one.. lemme know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones