• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

stopped unexpectedly

I have a samsung galaxy GT-S5670 which, after downloading the Android "WhatsApp" has stopped working and comes up with the message
"Sorry The application Samsung Home (process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." "Force close"
I have 'forced close' many times. Switched the phone off and back on many times and taken the battery out and put it back in a few times - i am at the end of my tether, bringing it back to the retailer isn't an option, for a couple reasons, pleas, anybody help me, I'm also lost without my phone.

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you here :)

Hopefully we can help you with any issues you might be having with your device today.

Have you tried clearing the cache in the Application Settings? Otherwise why are you using this application instead of the default messaging application?

Hope this helps and thanks for joining and enjoy the site. :D:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones