• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Storage space problem

Thanks for the reply. I do not see any app that is huge. What makes me wonder is the graph of the storage. If you look at it, the gray area is still somewhere 75% of the space which should be around 7gig. It doesn't match the figures as it was breakdown below.

And yes, when i boot to webos, there's a notification that i only have that much space in my sd card.

Upvote 0
Sounds like the file system is corrupt or reporting the wrong amount of disk space. Trouble is that cm9 already checks the sdcard at boot up. You need an disk utility app that checks the sdcard.

Might be easier to plug it into your computer and right-click on folders in the sdcard until you find one that's really big. Then uninstall/reinstall it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones