1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Store newly taken photos to SD card

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sexnuhnszx, Nov 17, 2020.

1. sexnuhnszx

sexnuhnszx Lurker

My phone is Prestigio PSP 7590 DUO. I would like to ask how to set in the camera settings that newly taken photos be stored in the SD card instead of the internal storage. I can't see any such option in the camera settings or in the general settings. Of course I could just move the photos from the internal storage to the SD card manually every day, but the phone is used by an older person who is not quite familiar with this process. So I would like the storing of the photos in the SD card to be done automatically.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

That device may not have the option.
    But an alternative to that is to use the Google photos app, that will automatically save the photos to the cloud, and you'd have access always

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well if it is not in the camera settings then your phone is not capable of doing so as @Dannydet suggested. you can't will a device to do something it can't do.....unfortunately.

google photo's is your answer. you can have it sync over wifi when available automatically. i never have to worry about me photos......even when i get a new phone. i just sign in to my google acct and my photos are there.

MrJavi and Dannydet like this.

Prestigio PSP 3530 DUO Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews