• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Story game

Then!..in comes
tut1.jpg

A R I S T I Z Z L E The Great!!! Riding in on the back of golden camels ... the king said: "IT aint Over till i SAY "So let it be written...." Since i aint said it yet, then, it aint over till the PHAT LADY sangs!!!

Upvote 0
.. raaaaan as fast as her feets could carry her! But to No avail.. the zombies caught up and cornered Aretha down at the abandoned Motown Office Bldg. They busted their way in through the glass windows and suddenly the Zombi-Flashmob donned aprons , bibs, forks and knives. slowwwly edging toward Aretha , they chanted "allll weeeee wanna DOOOOO is eeet 'cho braynes!!! (we're not unreasonable, we're not gonna eat'cher thighs!)".....

re: Your Brains, featuring the cast of The Office - YouTube

Upvote 0
Aretha looked around scared when she saw zombie Michael Jackson which said...

...Heeeeeee! heee! Somebidy please pass me a plate! I want a brest'es and umm, a piece of the leg, thank you?...TITO,pease hand me a napkin...took one bite and screamed - LAWWWD! This is good!...at that time Zombi- Michael took another bite and..

chikkn1.jpg

Upvote 0
GREAT chaos when all of a sudden a gang of crazy, psychotic and crack infested ninjas appeared from a grey smoke bomb. After they beat the crap outta old Saint Nick and Whacko Jacko they demanded a randsom that 400 gazzilion dollars were to be paid into the great Gringo's Bank account or else the...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones