1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Straight talk ATT users

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Amaeloeze, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Amaeloeze

Amaeloeze Well-Known Member

How are you liking it with this phone? Are you satisfied or are you thinking about switching to something else?

Advertisement

2. 0ptimusV

0ptimusV Newbie

I love my service with AT&ST. If I lived in an area with good T-Mobile service. I would pick up a straight talk T-Mobile Sim and have it cut.

3. Amaeloeze

Amaeloeze Well-Known Member

Where do you get it cut?

4. jdk2

jdk2 Well-Known Member

Some TMO stores will cut it for you if you ask nicely :)

5. alc2077

alc2077 Lurker

I use the N4 with ST/ att SIM, I have no complaints. Coverage is good in most places I use the phone, internet speeds avg 5MB up & 1MB down which is sufficient for me. Overall I am 99.9% satisfied & will not be switching devices except of course a new Nexus phone is released. Lol

6. HyperM3

HyperM3 Android Enthusiast

I enjoyed my service with ATT on St but I could never get my MMS to send/receive properly. Switched to T-Mo on ST last week and the speeds are ridiculously faster than on the ATT Sim. However, Im still having MMS issues. It must be a ST thing.

7. thebryceee

thebryceee Android Expert

Could be your APN settings

8. HyperM3

HyperM3 Android Enthusiast

Dude, I cant even begin to tell you how many threads I went through and how many APN's I tried. This is the most frustrating thing in the world. This only started when I switched to ST, I never had any MMS issues in the past with any major carrier.

9. Thats

Thats That guy is This

I use Google Voice for my text messaging, so I don't use MMS. I am 100% content with the service, but I've read many issues about people not being able to use MMS. I personally would tell anyone to get it if they have good AT&T coverage and use about 3 Gigs a month.

10. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Android Expert

Love my service!

11. Dmowry

Dmowry Newbie

OK, I know it seems weird buy give these settings a try for the at&t sim. Been using these settings with absolutely no problems with MMS.

Nexus 4 Forum

The Nexus 4 release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews
Tags: