1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Straight talk or Verizon issue?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Truthseeking, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Truthseeking

Truthseeking Lurker

I purchased a S10e from Verizon and was on there network for a year. I have recently moved to Straight Talk and my phone now is stuck in cdma-roaming mode. I can't figure out. And obviously they can't either. So does anyone know how to fix this?

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. n0tall0wed

n0tall0wed Android Enthusiast

Did you pay off the phone? If you did, did you have Verizon unlock it?

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Truthseeking

Truthseeking Lurker

Verizon doesn't lock there phones anymore. But yes I paid my phone of in August last year. Even had an unlock number. Then during the last month of trying to figure out what is going on I called them and they said that it's 100% unlocked. I also have a buddy who put his sim in my phone and works fine. But you put straight talks in and it always goes to that.

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Do you need to register the phone's IMEI, MEID, etc, with Straight Talk for BYOD?
    I've read on AF that some US carriers have lists of approved BYOD phones that can be activated on their networks. Of course I don't know if a Verizon S10 is one of them.

Dannydet likes this.
  5. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

Straight Talk BYOD starter kits come with 3 different sims which let you choose the network you want to use as long as your phone is compatible with the network. Which sim/network are you trying to use, Verizon, T-Mobile or AT&T?

mikedt and ocnbrze like this.
  6. Truthseeking

Truthseeking Lurker

I have been working on this with both Straight talk and Verizon since December 9th. Was told today I gave to contact Samsung

Samsung Galaxy S10e Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10e release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 5.8" inch screen, 16MP camera, 6/8GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 3100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews