• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Straight Talk Voicemail

danielunde

Android Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2011
GA.
Can someone help me with this problem> I called customer support about my voicemail because every time i call my voicemail it asks me for my mail box number? the phone number that i have in my settings under voicemail is _______________ and before it had another number and i can't find that number can anyone help me with this problem i'm having? because support can't seem to help me so far......

Thank you

I would have thought that the relevant number would be whatever your phone number is. Whatever it says under settings is not likely to be relevant.

The number listed on my phone under "My phone number" is not my number. I guess that it is the number associated with the SIM before my old number was ported.

Whenever I have had to enter a number into a voicemail system it has always been the number that people call me on. What happens if you enter your real phone number?

Reactions: danielunde
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones