• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Straight Talk?

some of the problems with straight talk is they out source their customer service to a bunch of zipperheads that cant speak or under stand simple english! on top of that they are with out a doubt the DUMBEST and WORST trained people ive ever had the displeasure of dealing with. second they have chosen the ABSOLUTE WORST carrier in the business.. SPRINT. their customer service sucks almost as bad as their coverage. its really a shame that companies like sprint and all those insurance companies spend 10's of millions of dollars in advertizing and sponsoring stupid crap, and nearly nothing to improve their service or product. over the years i have been with just about every cell phone provider and honestly they all suck, it just a matter of choosing the one that suck less less at any given time. sadly for the time being i am stuck with straight talk and the crappy sprint service until some thing better comes along. one of the only good things with straight talk is you dont have to sign a contract,and can cancel at any time. for me i will never sign another contract with a cell phone provider. maybe one day a company will come along and actually cares about their product and the consumer that pays for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones