• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

strange android tablet with no brand ! can you help me ?

1it2

Lurker
Jan 12, 2012
guys yesterday i buy a tablet android with price $70,i buy from my friend its new

see picture

box colour is white with charger,tablet,headset inside
Image0059.jpg

after i pick the tablet

[
Image0057.jpg

there is a headshet connector,charger,memory card and usb

Image0056.jpg

then when i turn on the tablet show green leaf.

Image0055.jpg

then for spec.
Image0054.jpg

for memory

Image0053.jpg

for clear

model number = TR718D
ram = 256
internal storage = 2.56 GB
android =2.1

after that i install apk/(Games) file,it's work but very slow in 3d games version

there no simcard,no gps just wireless

my question is,what brand is that ? and what size the proccessor ?

then when i want to root it using universal androot,z4root and instant root FAILED. tablet restart but when i open application that need to be root it can't !

please someone can help me thanks,oh sorry for bad english because i am from indonesia

I believe they're called Wopad. woPad USA

"woPad is the most popular Android tablet brand in China, famous for its sleek design, top quality, and high performance."... Well I live in China, and I've never heard of them.

"The "woPad" tablets are designed in Hong Kong, and made in Shenzhen," ... now there's a surprise.

Good luck with finding rooting and update info. The fact it's slow is probably down to a slow CPU and the older Eclair 2.1 software, after all this is a $70 tablet.

Shenzhen YanBoChuang Technology CO.,LTD
Address:Room 617,6F East,2BLG.Sege technlogy park,
Huaqiangbei Road,Futian District,Shenzhen,China
Tel:0755-82529051 82529052
Fax:0755-82529053

Upvote 0
waw,very very thanks you mikedt,and shinysid . But is that means this is bad android ?
the seller tell me its 1ghz processor.
is that tre ? is there application like cpu info for android ? if yes,may i have a link

I havent been able to find any specs as far as processor speed but Heres a real easy way to find out the Mhz/Ghz and test the performance. Download Antutu BenchMark It will tell you the info on your Android under the Iformation tab and you can run a benchmark test to see how it ranks up to other phones and tabs

Heres a stock photo from the Market. Just click "information" at the top and it will tell you all kinds of specs on it.

CPNCkGz9qDSDJEXgE97yMzo7fis4ZK7tzxGpLsYM98jvSxXvgQaySyut1x6D6PMN7A

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones