• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Strange Bluetooth

Ageless Stranger

Android Enthusiast
Dec 2, 2008
Now this is odd, I was driving home from work tonight with my bluetooth headset on like a careful driver does. My dashboard mounted G1 happly telling me which direction to turn via the wonders of AndNav2 and the not so charming robotic voice. All of a sudden a call comes in, I click my headset and start talking to the person on the other end of the call when a third party joins in the conversation.

Who else could it be, but that damn gnarly robot telling me what direction to turn. Loud as loud could be in my ear, I wouldnt mind but that damn infernal robot talked over the other person. How rude!

I didnt think audio over bluetooth was possible yet?

Im using a stock G1, not rooted.

Now this is odd, I was driving home from work tonight with my bluetooth headset on like a careful driver does. My dashboard mounted G1 happly telling me which direction to turn via the wonders of AndNav2 and the not so charming robotic voice. All of a sudden a call comes in, I click my headset and start talking to the person on the other end of the call when a third party joins in the conversation.

Who else could it be, but that damn gnarly robot telling me what direction to turn. Loud as loud could be in my ear, I wouldnt mind but that damn infernal robot talked over the other person. How rude!

I didnt think audio over bluetooth was possible yet?

Im using a stock G1, not rooted.

sounds like a software flaw on Andnav that needs to be figured out and exploited for all us to use.....

Upvote 0

You need GPS to find your way home from work?

Upvote 0
Hi,

I asked the same question regarding audio.

I had the music player going and received a call (Bluetooth headset connected). When the call was over, the music was audible through the Bluetooth connection (just for a fraction of a second) before is switched back to the speaker "out."

It seems that the phone *can* actually output non-phonecall audio via Bluetooth.

I'm not a programmer, but it would be great if there was a "patch bay" program to send G1 audio to a Bluetooth headset.

When I posted the question earlier, I was directed to a discussion on stereo information via Bluetooth.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones