1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Strange happenings with my G-Tablet...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Zebulon, May 10, 2011.

1. Zebulon

Zebulon Android Enthusiast
    None

This weekend, I booted up my G-Tablet (Running VEGAn 5.1.1 and Clemsyn's OC kernel; I power it off at night and when I won't be using it for more than a few hours), and much to my chagrin, Launcher Pro had somehow logged me out and reset to defaults. All my settings were gone, along with all my LP widgets. I had to re-enter my LP unlock code, and re-organize all my screens. I also had to re-enter Market permissions, and the dock bar was reverted to the default functions, but the icons were the same as what I had changed them to.

However, I also noticed that suddenly the Market was wide open. Apps that I had never had access to were up and available for download. Also, the tablet seems to be running smoother and faster, but I have not remembered to try a Quadrant test to confirm any real difference. When I have some down time I will give that a try.

Does anybody know what would have caused this? I'm totally stumped, because I didn't do anything that should have made a change.

Advertisement

2. xmr405o

xmr405o Android Expert
    None

Dec 7, 2009
    Not sure about the wide open market part but the increase in speed and performance is probably because LP pro got reset and probably cleared all the cache it holds thus making your tablet more responsive. So it looks like a LP pro issue.

3. watersrules

watersrules Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 10, 2010
    Male
    Financial Analyst
    Central FL
    maybe a blessing in disguise?