1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Strange mark on screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aharris69, Oct 30, 2014.

1. aharris69

aharris69 Lurker

Just bought the note 4, amazing phone, and much improved from the note 3!

However at the right angle, part of the screen seems to have some sort of mark that resembles an air bubble by the home button and seems like it picks fingerprints up more easily than the rest of the screen.

Can you please tell me what it is/if it can be fixed?

Thanks

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Podivin

Podivin Android Expert

I don't see anything like that on mine. If it's going to annoy you I'd suggest you return it for an exchange. I wouldn't even consider fixing it, it should still be under a return policy (assuming you've had it less than two weeks).

3. Note 4 has a plastic layer over the Gorilla glass which pretty much extends till the bazel. I am guessing you are seeing an air bubble due to this plastic layer.

4. aharris69

aharris69 Lurker

ive had it for less than 2 weeks, but i bought the international model off amazon

5. Podivin

Podivin Android Expert

Amazon's returns are dead easy to do. Find the order in your history and click the link that says something like 'I want to return this'.
    I think it's a return at that point, not an exchange.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews