• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Strange Music

For the past few days I've noticed this weird music start playing on my phone. I've googled the cause and tried different things but to no avail. I have gone into Safe Mode and the music stops. The only thing that stops it is if I restart my phone. I've ran malwarebytes and it says there's no virus. I've uninstalled Spotify, Amazon, and numerous other apps but it comes back. Like I was just watching a YouTube video and it started playing randomly. I've never heard it before but it always the same song or melody. No vocals, just music. I even thought it may be something to do with a theme I downloaded, so I got rid of it. I'm getting so frustrated with it. I don't know if my phone is connected to something else that is causing it. Help! It's like piano music if that helps.

Reactions: PinkShadow

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones