• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help strange prob with my x10

tlo

Mar 30, 2010
uk
Ok guys i have noticed when i take my x10 out of my pocket the phone has opened loads of the apps i have on it ie games,browser even the ebay app.It has even rang my daughter.Being as you have to press the button at the top and then swipe the screen i do not know how it is doing this can you help as i dont want to get rid of it.Thanks for looking

Ok guys i have noticed when i take my x10 out of my pocket the phone has opened loads of the apps i have on it ie games,browser even the ebay app.It has even rang my daughter.Being as you have to press the button at the top and then swipe the screen i do not know how it is doing this can you help as i dont want to get rid of it.Thanks for looking

To turn on the screen, the top button isn't the only one that turns on the screen.

So does the middle button on the front.

Either change pockets or download a lock app (probably one that doesn't require root....unless you have rooted your phone)

https://market.android.com/search?q=lock&c=apps

Or get a carrying case. Or even a rubber case that helps hide the buttons on the front a little better.

Reactions: tlo
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones