• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Strange Problem :( Please help (worried)

richi143

May 29, 2010
I tried to clear caches of some apps from application manager....
I cleared the cache of settings also..
When i again tried to enter settings, i by mistake clicked on sync and my fone suddenly started showing some errors and my wallpaper changed to default and many "force close" warnings started appearing..
I removed my battery and restarted my fone and now when i m trying to signin my google account (using wifi) it keeps on connecting and after 1-2 minutes showing
"This could be a temporary problem or your sim card my not be provisioned for data services.Please try again when connected or if continue call costumer suppory"...

What should i do and is this because of that errors and illegal restart??

My fone is LG EVE and i am really worried......

Well i do not have any experience with the LG but it is still controlled by android so some things may help.
First thing as with all computers, did you try a proper restart. Its all ways a safe bet to restart the cell or any computer after an incident like this. Try shutting down the phone, unplug battery for five seconds or so the plug in battery and start up again.
Use the phone and see if it is solved. if not try this.

Regarding the bad sign it I would again go into the app manager and simply clear and delete all of your user data. This will remove all of who you are, ie your Google related information like contacts, calender, Dialer, gmail. Again restart the phone right after you have cleared user data. This should start up like a new phone with none of your user data and ask you to sign in.
Use the phone and lets see if the prob goes away.

Upvote 0
@all
My gtalk login problem solved.....i restored my phone....

But again there is 1 problem:
Now whenever i am trying to download from market, it keeps on saying"starting downloading" and downloading is not starting....
I am really messed up now......feeling cry for my mistake....
what shud i do?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones