• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Strange problem with Vodafone net ??

Hi everybody,
I have a strange problem wkth Vodafone these last 3 days : I travel around Milan and no problem with mail,chat,sms,mms but when I go home net doesn't works anymore !
I cannot use phone, net, nothing.
If only I go around 1 miles from my home all start to work again.
Never happened in my lifetime, I asked Vodafone and they say that there aren't problem in my country.
This evening ( I'm in Italy) I tried to put the sim card into an old 3310 Nokia phone, and all works, I can phone, sms, it has not net connection but all works properly.
How can it be ? I thought it was a problem in my zone but with Nokia it works, so what can I do ?
Thanks a lot
Simone

I give u some other info to help me if possible.
It appears always the yellow warning triangle with " no service, selcted network (vodafone.it) not available". I can choose between " vodafone 2g" and " vodafone 3g", as always I use 3g and selecting it appears " simcard doesn't allow connection to this network".
I have nothing under "APN" , it's empty.

Any help ? thanks in advance

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones