1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Stratosphere User In Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SueKerr, Jan 3, 2012.

1. SueKerr

SueKerr Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    Hello. I've had my phone for about 2 months. I like a lot of its features, but I occasionally have some bleeps and find it challenging to navigate the "support" options. So I found the forums. I like being able to go back and forth, tailor my questions, and make sure I understand the terminology as opposed to simply reading a "how to" page that doesn't care if I understand the lingo.

I use my phone for personal needs, but I also coordinate a lot of the work the nonprofit I run through the phone as well (we are almost all google based.) So a malfunction is a tremendous problem.

I currently have 2 questions posted elsewhere. I'm hoping to get the warm responses I see in other threads (yes, I did poke around for answers fist.) I am struggling to remain calm about my current problems, but I am not sure I want to keep this phone. My Blackberry was much easier to use.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello Sue and welcome to Android Forums. I hope you can find the answers to the problems you are having. I think with the help of these forums you will gain a better understanding of your phone and will find it far easier/better to use than your BB.
    Thanks for joining us here at AF.