1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stream PC Audio to Phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by insekticide, Dec 22, 2011.

1. insekticide

insekticide Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am looking for a way to stream all my PC sound to my phone aka. I want to use my phone as a wireless headset. Does anyone know a good way to do that? Please don't google and send me the first thing you see. I searched already.

- Insekt

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. insekticide

Still nothing ?

3. MrYoson

MrYoson Lurker

i would also like to figure out how to do this, bump

4. k0ushik

k0ushik Newbie

I have been searching for a solution to this for months now. I have found quite a few answers but none of them worked for me. You can try them out and tell me if u get anything else too.
    -Double Twist Player - This needs a double twist software on ur PC and then it apparently streams whateva is playin on that player.
    -VLC Direct - This is the closest i got to streaming. It is supposed to play media from PC to Phone and vice-versa too. All i was able to do was play songs on my phone through my VLC on my laptop. The reverse never worked.
    -AllShare - This is actually there to serve this very purpose. U need to have both the devices on the same WIFI network. This never worked. U can try it with ur home WIFI network or thru AD-HOC network.
    -Audiogalaxy - This is a software which could work. But i didnt like the working of it. It installs some software on your PC and you need to have net for this. then it creates a playlist of all ur songs online and links it with your audiogalaxy account. then you have to stream all your songs via net. i found this a waste of data.

IF you find anything that actually works plz lemme know and plz look for a offline option.

5. insekticide

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Altho, all the software you have mentioned sounds more like creating playlists. I want to watch a TV show from a website and have the sound in my headphones / android.

- Insekticide

6. insekticide

Nobody ? K-mon..... :(

7. cm12345

cm12345 Lurker

i want to know my PC doesn't have a sound card and my phone is galaxy y

8. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

without a sound card its a dumb pc dude.. first get a sound card then you can think of playing the sound through your phone.

9. GrahamF

GrahamF Android Enthusiast

Hi, use tvcatchup.com on your Ace (via wifi), you can watch any freeview TV programme directly on your Ace. Hope this is what you meant. Graham - London

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews