• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Streaming Napster on Android

D

Deleted User

Hi Guys

I am a bit confused with what I am reading on the net regarding using Napster as a music streaming service on your android phone. I have a HTC Desire and I would like to get it on that. Seemingly there is an app and everything for it, but cannot seem to find it. Can anyone help me with this, also would be good to hear any other music streaming experiences with other services? I have been using Grooveshark, but getting fed up with the "Unknown Mediaplayer error" that I get when selecting songs.

Cheers guys
Martin

I've been a Real Rhapsody customer for over 5 years now. Their app works pretty good for Android, but costs $10/mo.

Pandora is my favorite app though. It's free to use either on your PC or Android phone. There is a paid version of it as well without ads, and some additional features.

I like Pandora because it exposes me to music that I've never heard, but like. With Rhapsody, you pick and choose everything that you listen to (although they have a radio option as well).

My pick goes to Pandora (I am considering dropping the Rhapsody account that I've had for the past 5+ years now)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones