1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Street fighter iv

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Egofury, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Egofury

Egofury Newbie

Where can u get this game tried looking for it in the playstore but couldn't find it at all

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

If you are unable to find it in the play store it may not be compatible with your device or in your country. You could try getjar as sometimes you can get apps from there that are not available on the Play Market.

3. Egofury

Egofury Newbie

It's compatible for the spectrum it was demo on the lg spectrum at ces there's a video of it on youtube

4. hollywoods14

hollywoods14 Android Expert

Its available on LG Smart World, LG's own 'Play Store'. It is currently free too. It is actually specific to LG, and is made for a 1280x720 resolution. The graphics on the intro are badass.

stef7 and Egofury like this.
  5. Egofury

Egofury Newbie

6. stef7

stef7 Android Expert

Game is pretty cool. Thanks.:boxing:

7. hollywoods14

hollywoods14 Android Expert

im hooked, super fun.. lmao

8. liteon163

liteon163 Well-Known Member

Sweet! I just installed LG SmartWorld so I could get Street Fighter IV HD. Looks like I'll be poking around to see what else is available.

Thanks for the heads up.

I have SF IV running. It looks pretty good. Not as good as my PS3, but better than my Wii, PSP, or my son's DSi and 3DS. Can't beat the price, too. ;-)

LG Spectrum Forum

The LG Spectrum release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1830mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews