1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

stripped and dried x10 but advise needed possibly

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by marita, Feb 4, 2011.

1. marita

marita Lurker

Hi, clasic dropped phone in a flushed toilet luckily, i took it all apart instantly down to the last screw and front screen, and no not damaged anything,as i regulary do this to my phones, screen breaking etc, i drieed everything, and when put back the lcd was showing marks behind the touch pannel, thats fine its totally gone after a week, must of been the last bit of water, everythig works and its like new, but the battery will only last a day max or half. i bought a new one for the first hurdle but no change. i checked the conections taking first layer off and no corrotion. is there something i could replace under the camera layer? or will it be to do with the circuit board,? which is expensive i know.i can live with it but just constant on charge, cant be good. 2 days i had this phone before it fell :( how annoying. and i realy like it. replacement of my samsung wave that was rubbish signal all the time.
    any clever answers ill begratefull, im not a numbers and codes and names wiz, but ill understand most. repaired ipod phones and laptops due to saving money, please help thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!