1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

STU (Sprint user)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PlatinumWolf, Dec 15, 2013.

1. PlatinumWolf

PlatinumWolf Newbie

Hello you android people. I am a 32 year old Tattoo artist who dables with rooting and moding (def no expert). I have a sprint TU m930 fg11 not rooted and 2 nook color rooted to cyanogenmod 7. I have been using this site for information for a long time and finnally sitting at work I signed up. So whats up howd de do and hiya.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Glad you signed up PlatinumWolf. I hope you find the forums more fun with the ability to interact. I guess you know your way about so I won't bore you with that :) Have fun and thanks for joining. Oh... love ink :D

Granite1 and PlatinumWolf like this.
  3. PlatinumWolf

PlatinumWolf Newbie

yeah i know my way around pretty nicely I have used the site for info for a while but with my TU I think i need to join and talk to someone about it which i did post in the forum for that already and thanks for the welcome

Granite1 likes this.
  4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the site :)

Enjoy your time here and thanks for joining.

Granite1 and PlatinumWolf like this.
  5. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Extreme Android User

Hi welcome to the phandroid community. Great to have you part of the forums. If you ever need anything don't be shy. Hit me with a message of ask in the forums section. We are a helping community. Enjoy your stay here on the forums.

It's great to have you finally join our community.

Granite1 likes this.