• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stuborn Android refuses to turn on!

why wont my Android trun on?

• Did you charge it?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RookitMaster

Dec 31, 2016
Ok, so I plugged my tablet in to charge it while it was on one day, and it froze for about 5 seconds, and shut off, I haven't been able to turn it back on, this happened to a previous tablet I had, and I threw it out because I was sick of trying to fix it, and nothing I tried worked, so I finally got another one, and it worked for about a year, and now it wont turn on, Its not the mother board that's broken or the battery because I tested them both and they both proved to be working okay, when I plug my device into the PC, my PC says device not recognized which is normal, (it was doing that for a long time and i never got around to fixing it) and it still does that when I plug it in now, so i know that the circuit board is okay, I also tested the battery, and that was okay as well, Ive tried many steps from many websites, but nothing worked, nothing I do will make this thing turn on! I thought that the battery was just so dead it couldn't finish the shut down mode, and was stuck in it so I disconnected it form the tablet, and charged it by connecting it to the charger and charging it that way, which usually works on other tablets, but not mine, later I plugged it back in and still it wont work! This is driving me nuts! Nothing I do will get this thing to turn on! unless its already on and the screen just isn't functioning, I don't know, but please help me some one, any one.

Screen Size

9.6 inches
Wireless Type 802.11abg, 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11A
Average Battery Life (in hours) 4 hours
Brand Name Kingstar
Item model number '723800422826
Hardware Platform Android
Operating System Android 5.1
Color BLACK
Rear Webcam Resolution 1280 lines_per_inch
Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM
Power Source Battery

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones