1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Stuck android after formatting cache

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fingolfingr, Jul 28, 2016.

1. fingolfingr

fingolfingr Lurker
    None

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    Hello. I have a Gigaset QV830 tablet which is use by my older daughter and haw taken quite a few falls. A few days ago the tablet started to freeze right after booting. I did a factory reset an then it worked ok for a day or two. After that it started being unresponsive if the screen was turned off. As long as the screen was on everything was ok. If it timed out.... I had to reboot it by pressing the power button for 10 sec.

Yesterday i went into the stock recovery menu and did a factory reset form there. Nothing changed. so I figured I should try to format the cache. The tablet was stuck formating for about an hour so I rebooted it.

From then on, when it boot I get the Gigaset logo and right after that it shows the android robot with a blue line passing over it.... and thats it. I stays there forever.

I tried pressing the power button with volume + or - but with no luck. The outcome is always the same.

Is there anything I can do?

Advertisement

2. WallyBear

WallyBear Lurker
    None

Oct 6, 2017

3. WallyBear

WallyBear Lurker
    None

Oct 6, 2017
    Howdy, I am having the same issue. Robot with blue moving line above. No button action or resetting different ways, no help. It appears that the unit can be flashed from a micro SD, problem is finding the img File. Still looking, anyone have an idea where to find the img.