• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stuck at Lenovo logo

MrZombieAndMe

Lurker
Oct 11, 2010
Hello all, I'm currently in a very depressing situation. After basically any update from Lenovo not getting installed on my tablet, I decided to try and install the 3.2 OS myself. Well after it I had the green gears pop up and seemingly near the end, the tablet restarted. It is now sitting here at the Lenovo screen, which I've never seen before. Because I'm relatively new at this, I scoured the internet and I'm not sure if this is what would be considered the fastboot screen. It merely shows the Lenovo logo and just sits there doing nothing. I've tried restarting the device, and even putting it back into recovery mode. Nothing works. My computer doesn't even detect it anymore.

Some help would really be appreciated, I've never bricked any previous devices I rooted or worked with but the lack of information on what could happen when this specific device has a problem is keeping me worried because I can't find any information on this problem. Hopefully I'll start a thread that more people can get help from.

So I decided to edit this since I've had some advancements. After checking out some stuff at XDA, I managed to find a root tool that has gotten me back into my tablet, however it installed the recent october US firmware onto my Canadian K1, which isn't a problem.

so I suppose if anyone else is having this problem that they should look into rooting. At least until they can restore back to their desired build.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones