1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stuck in Airplane mode

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by frasej, Feb 11, 2011.

1. frasej

frasej Member

After flashing Liberty 2.1.5, I'm stuck in airplane mode. So I have to revert to the old stock ROM. I've followed the instructions, done all the steps, but the same result is obtained each time I try. Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kxkid

kxkid Lurker

3. kxkid

kxkid Lurker

Well to answer you question after even more googling, I have just found out the only Rom available for the D2G which is what most of us have now a days is Fission, D2 Roms will not work on a D2G.

4. frasej

frasej Member

Thanks. I discovered that some time ago and installed fission. Funny thing is, when I first turn on my Droid or reboot it, the first logo to appear is Liberty, even though I removed it. Weird.

5. kxkid

kxkid Lurker

Where can I download the lastest Fission at???

6. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Android Enthusiast

7. Bugly

Bugly Android Expert

That works for the regular D2, now how about the D2G? there is still nothing available for this device.
    There are quite a few people out here with the device and would like SOME kind of support from the devs.
    This reminds me of my BlackBerry daze, running a storm 1. soon as another shiny object appears, there goes support and development...

8. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Android Enthusiast

You can run Fission 2.4.3 on your D2G. I'm running it right now.

9. frasej

frasej Member

As am I. Works great.

Motorola Droid 2 Forum

The Motorola Droid 2 release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews