1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stuck in boot loop! Urgent!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by algar32, Apr 13, 2013.

1. algar32

algar32 Newbie

My galaxy indulge is stuck in a boot loop. It just keeps saying samsung and then shutting off every 3 seconds. I had it rooted about 2 years ago and havn't messed with it since. I was in my taskmanager just flipping through stuff and I realize I could have messed something up. Is there anyway I can restore it to a working state without losing all of my notes/memos?

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. skrapmetal

skrapmetal Android Enthusiast

Mine has done that in the past, you might have to restore it to stock, then re-root it, so you will lose everything unless its on your SD card. Check the 'return to stock ' thread.

3. temkhabana

temkhabana Newbie

I have 3 Indulge 910's. They all have started re-booting in Feb - April of 2013. One was in a re-boot loop in February and we replaced it. It was rooted with stock 2.2.2 for a year or so. The other two started random re-boots in April of 2013 (the same weekend). Randomly, sometimes 2-3 times/day, and then several times / hour. I returned to stock, unrooted, and still had problems. Is Metro PCS sending "problems" to people with rooted phones? Anyone else having problems with the Samsung 910 indulge (other than owning it)? I just bought the LG Motion. Good-bye Indulge!

4. slipkn0t2012

slipkn0t2012 Well-Known Member

You looking to sell your indulge by chance?

5. temkhabana

temkhabana Newbie

Sure, I will sell it, my name at gmail.

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Indulge release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews