• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root stuck in bootloader

Chinfoo

Lurker
Oct 7, 2013
So heres my situation. I'm fairly new to rooting and Roms and such. On an HTC 4G LTE. I rooted my phone was able to get beanstalk 4.3 rom up and running without too much trouble. I found it to be a bit buggy. I tried a few other roms that i wasn't able to get running. Got tired of all the hassle and now i just want to return to a full stock phone. Tried flashing a rooted stock rom and they would never finish flashing, phone would just reboot during the flash. I reflashed beanstalk 4.3 got it up running again. Watched a few videos and read some guides that told me to relock my phone then run the RUU. So now my phone is relocked but it will only boot to the bootloader ( i'm guessing because i dont have a stock rom installed?) Was hoping to get some guidence on how to get back to stock from this point.

S-on
Hboot-2.09.0000
Radio-1.12.11.1210

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones