1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Stuck on Android Boot screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by EchosR, Sep 20, 2011.

1. EchosR

EchosR Newbie
    None

Jan 18, 2011
    After 2.3.3, I rooted, put the phone to charge, and went to sleep. When I wake up, the phone is dead, and will not turn on when plugged in. When it IS plugged in, the Android bootscreen just loops. The phone CANNOT be turned in without the charger plugged in. Any help?

Advertisement

2. Syao-Syao

Syao-Syao Lurker
    None

Sep 21, 2011
    My phone also just recently updated to 2.3.3 and I'm having the same problem. It's just for me it doesn't matter if it's plugged in or not. Have you found any solutions yet?

3. fatfee

fatfee Lurker
    None

Sep 23, 2011
    I seem to have the same problem. My phone updated last week, and as of today, the battery went dead, and now when powering it back up, it just seems stuck on the android screen. Hopefully there is a fix for this soon.

4. assman3301

assman3301 Lurker
    None

Nov 22, 2009
    got same damn problem. except like i set my alarm on phone w/ it plugged in and when i wake up i get no alarm and the phone is on the ANDROID boot screen. I have to take out the battery and reboot for it to work. it kept the charge and is 100% but it froze over night and my alarm never went off obviously. Also i keep getting notifications about my SD card is ready to remove and then all of a sudden its not ready and then it is ready. Two HUGE problems w/ this update. $hit i had rooted 2.2 and had my Barnicle/WIFI Tether working and everything. if id of known it be this bad i'd never have updated. sucks. I did a hard reset and still same problems which i kind of expected but thought i'd try.

5. Syao-Syao

Syao-Syao Lurker
    None

Sep 21, 2011
    I solved the boot problem by restoring my phone to it's factory default settings. It solved most of my problems and cleared up space.