1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Stuck On Android

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HendyZero20, Feb 11, 2010.

1. HendyZero20

HendyZero20 Active Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Hi How you doing Guys. Im having a big problem here. I just got the Behold 2 last night and I wake up this morning to a phone thats stuck on the Android SCreen?? WTF is that? Anyway, I ve already tried reseting it and taking out the battery, Format SD card, Taken out both cards. Mayber this phone Really is a piece of shit. If it has, im taking it back in the morning to Tmobile and getting my money back. Then im Going to Sue Samsung for making such a piece of shit phone. (Sarcasm) But Yeah Any help is much appreciated.

Advertisement

2. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation

Dec 10, 2009
    Male
    Houston, TX
    Power off and then do a hard reset

Hard Reset

- Press and hold the Volume Down key, Send Key, and then End Key in succession.

- Make sure that all three are being pressed simultaneously and that the End Key is pressed last

- When the graphic is displayed, press the Menu key to begin factory reset

3. HendyZero20

Feb 11, 2010
    Wow That Worked! Bravo Zulu To You ShipMate. I still Wanna smack Samsung Tho. I wonder Why This Happened. Its Sad. Oh Well. Thanks.

4. HendyZero20

Feb 11, 2010
    Now its time to put the Galaxy Rom on this Bad Boy. Cuz Touchwiz Sucks. By the way, I did nothing to Cause the phone to mess up it did it all on its own.

5. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation

Dec 10, 2009
    Male
    Houston, TX
    Ha Ha ... stuck on Android screen, rebooting and various other glitches seem like common practice with the SB2. Trust me, it's not just yours.